Private lessons allow you to work to on the areas of yoga that matter most to you. With a concentrated amount of time, it’s possible to hone in, be specific and create a class around your interests.
You could be:
- A complete beginner who feels that they would like to learn the basics of yoga before attending a public class
- An intermediate practitioner who’s ‘stuck’ in a pose such as forearm balance, crow or handstand
- Completely stressed, physically exhausted and looking for a nurturing, quiet practice that eases the symptoms of anxiety and insomnia
- Less flexible and feel uncomfortable learning the many emotional benefits of yoga in a crowded multi-level class
- Friends/family who want a private class for fun and relaxation
Contact me for prices and more information