- Enquiries from non customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email - held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address - populated by people registering on our website, or opting in on an enquiry form. People completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information, but all mailings have opt out link – indefinitely, but opt out link on each mailing.
- Health and registration forms from students - name, contact details and health information – completed via our website or in class - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions - data collected in class - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Costelloyoga is accessed by cover teachers working for Costelloyoga, and contractors working on Costelloyoga’s IT, and may be shared, on a need to basis, with other teachers at Costelloyoga if they are covering a class.
- For queries about Data Protection, please contact [email protected]
(This is CostelloYoga's privacy statement as of 2018)
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from me, or by contacting me at [email protected]. All information received is handled confidentially and with respect . For more information about privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.